wasabi

wasabi

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Welcoming the Year of the Ox



It felt like the whole world was ready for change. People were celebrating Obama's inauguration with hope and inspiration, and wondering what lies ahead. Well, everyone, the Chinese say it's the Year of the Ox, and that means hard work. Fortunately, this is my year. I was born in 1973, and I can feel the ox flowing through my blood, waking me early in the morning with eager anticipation. I've been making some big plans for this year, even before I realized this would be my year. This blog is one of the many things I wanted to do, and the many things that come after, I can share with you here. I hope you can find new ideas, new insights, and new connections here. I'd like this to be a place where we can make American food better than it is now. To do that, we have to go to the source. We have to know what to eat, where to buy it, and how to let our voices be heard and vote. This is our year!

No comments:

Post a Comment